- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Debtor-Creditor and Lender Liability
- Employment Law
- Shareholder and Partnership Litigation
- Franchise and Dealership Litigation
- Member of a successful trial team that obtained a favorable judgment on behalf of a former executive employee in a contractual dispute against Midwest Airlines. Stone v. Midwest Air Group, Inc.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of individual clients in “selling away” and negligent supervision securities arbitration. Wadina, et al. v. Edward D. Jones & Co., LP, et al.
- Contributed to successful dismissal motions on behalf of one of the world’s leading data pool providers, achieving dismissal of claims based upon State and Federal RICO laws, State and Federal Antitrust laws, consumer fraud laws, and common law. Edgenet, Inc. v. GS1 U.S., Inc. et al.
- Represents clients pursing securities fraud claims against national and international financial and investment institutions. Kenosha Unified School District et al. v. Royal Bank of Canada Europe, Ltd. et al.
- Defended internet penny auction entity against claims based upon State and Federal RICO laws, consumer fraud statutes, and common law torts. Pastukh v. Vesuvius Tech., LLC
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Born and raised in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, Ben is a lifelong Badger fan and proud Wisconsinite. An avid traveler (both home and abroad) and outdoorsman, Ben also enjoys history, sampling fine wines, and the ups-and-downs of his golf game.
- University of Wisconsin Law School / J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of Wisconsin-Madison / B.A., 2006
- Order of the Coif
Academic Membership & Awards
- Member, University of Wisconsin Moot Court Board, 2007-2009
- Member, University of Wisconsin Mock Trial, 2006-2009
- Recipient, Mathys Memorial Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy, 2008
- Coach, Tulane Sports Law Moot Court Competition Team, 2008-2009
- Finalist, Tulane Sports Law Moot Court Competition, 2007-2008
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Illinois
- Milwaukee Bar Association